Circle Secretaries who have not paid their due CHQ quota at AIC Ahmedabad and those circles who have not paid their full quota for year 2013-14 are once again requested to remit their quota at the earliest. The copy of article 38 of Constitution of Association in this connection is reproduced herewith for the information to all.
All Circle Secretaries and ASP (HQ)s working in Postal and RMS divisions are once again requested to ensure deduction of monthly subscription from pay and allowances of all IPs / ASPs working in their division. Even-though whose subscription is not deducted from their pay and allowances can request their DDOs to deduct the monthly subscription from ensuing month. Without sufficient fund, CHQ is not in position to move forward to fight for justice in genuine cases etc.
Subscription: The monthly subscription shall be Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) per member, payable monthly through check off system by deductions from the salaries by Drawing& Disbursing Officers (DDOs) @ Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) per month. However, in case of new members, they can exercise their option in the month of April and deduction of subscription @Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) per month will be made by the DDO concerned from 1st July of that year. Entire deducted subscription will be remitted to the Circle Branch. 40% of the subscription will be allocated to CHQ and the remaining 60% to Circle Branch (by Circle Secretary).
It is very shamfull for us 99% GDS paid thier monthly subscription whereas only 25% to 30% IP/ASP paying thier subscription (Rs 30/- whereas as per Directorate order subcription should be deducted Rs.50/- per month). It is humble request to all IP/ASP please pay your monthly subcrition on regular basis. You can also sent your subscription through M.O. (If not deducted from salery) excluding MO Commission on following address.
Asstt. Treasurer & IP PMU
O/o the chief Postmaster General,
Rajasthan Circle, Jaipur