Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Separate cadre for Postmasters

Directorate has issued orders vide No. 13-2/2010-PE-I dated 03.02.2010 to constitute a separate cadre of Postmasters with 3219 posts by carving them out from the existing General Line Cadre Posts and Postal Services Group – B of Postal Wing and to designate them as Senior Postmaster, Postmaster Grade-III, Postmaster Grade-II and Postmaster Grade-I as detailed below:-

1.Postal Services Group-B Officer Senior Postmaster 116 posts.
2.HSG-I Postmaster Grade III 495 posts.
3.HSG-II Postmaster Grade II 511 posts.
4.LSG Postmaster Grade I 2097 posts


2. The posts will be deemed to have been designated as Senior Postmaster, Postmaster Grade-III, Postmaster Grade-II and Postmaster Grade-I with effect from the dates these are filled up.
3. The consequential action like framing of Recruitment Rules shall be taken by the Personnel Division.

No comments: