Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

INVITATION FOR MARRIAGE

Dear Friends,
It is my first sharing with you through the blog of our association and I am using this opportinuty to cordially invite all of you in person for the marriage programme of my son AKSHAYA who is going to marry on 06th July 2011. The mariage party will leave for Nagaur (Venue : Digamabar Jain Nasiyanji, Near HPO Nagaur) on 06th July 2011 at 09.00 AM from UIT Community Hall HBU Nagar Ajmer. On next day i.e. on 07th July 2011, the Receiption Programme will take place from 07.00 PM and onwards at the same venue at Ajmer.
I hope that since the strike by operative staff has been deffered, therefrore nobody will feel inconvenience and each and every near & dear will join the function to bless the couple on this ocassion. Eagrly waiting to welcome you.

4 comments:

bhoopathy said...

Dear Atma Ramji,

Thanx for the invitation. Congratsss...... My best wishes to the couple. May God bless the couple!!

bhoopathy
asp (bldg)
Directorate
9968000426

D P NAYAK said...

Thank U for your invitation. Please convey my best compliments to your son and daughter-in-law.

D P NAYAK, ASP(VIG)
ORISSA CIRCLE, BHUBANESWAR

Rattan Chand Sharma, Shimla said...

Dear Sh. Atma Ram Ji,

Thanx for invitation! Please accept my best wishes on this occassion.

D K TRIPATHI said...

Dear.

Thanks for the invitation. My best wishes to the newly married couple.

D.K.Tripathi
Supdt. Posts
Tonk